Time to dust off those spirit sticks…we’re one month away from FANARI CAMP 2018 REGISTRATION!!!
Online registration opens Tuesday, March 6th at 12pm on FANARI.ORG. Please, visit our website ahead of time to familarize yourself with our registration and important information for Fanari 2018. Spread the word and share with your friends!
2018 FANARI CAMP DATES:
SESSION 1: June 17-23
SESSION 2: June 24-30
SESSION 3: July 8-14
SESSION 4: July 15-21
- COST: $500 per camper ($100 is non-refundable)
- Open to campers entering grades 6th-11th in the fall of 2018
- At the time of registration, payments need to be made in full or choose to set up a payment plan, that may run through July 21.
- Fanari Camp runs from Sunday to Saturday of each session
- When a session is full, registration will automatically close for that week. You may be put on a WAIT LIST AND/OR choose to attend another session. It is recommended that if you are put on a wait list for the session that you prefer, go ahead and also register for your 2nd choice, as well. If you are brought up from the wait list, you can choose which of the 2 sessions you would like to attend at the time you are notified.
Through generous donations from Leadership 100, various parish organizations and GAMA, we have full and partial scholarships available, to help defray the cost of registration. For more information and directions on how to apply, please click here and see our website for applications: SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
If you have any questions about registration, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to another enlightening summer together, growing in our faith and friendships at Fanari Camp!